Monday, June 2, 2008

Today it was Raining Heavily

Mohtarimun Nahar [Bipa]

Today it was raining heavily. At that moment I was in Nari Jibon office. The students didn’t come for the heavy rain. The weather became very wonderful. There is water everywhere. Still I don’t know how I will go home today. The roads are drowned by rain water now. We will have to face the problem of transportation. But we are very happy to get this rain in this hot season. I took some pictures of rain from my office room’s veranda; those I would like to share with all the blog readers.

Some Pictures:

3 comments:

Blog su blogger di Tescaro said...

really interesting you site and blog, there aspect to comment on my culture bangladesh

Mohtarimun Nahar [Bipa] said...

Thanks for your comment and visiting my blog site.

Anonymous said...

LishMiltSitty
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/male-enhancement-reviews]male enhancement reviews[/url]
Intattyweaden